• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What’s your 2023 QB big board (including Corral)

Wundrbread33

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

1. Stroud - they will try the neg thing on him but I don’t see much wrong with his game.. College production over years +
Physical talent +
pro ready (runs a pro system) +

2. Young - other then size and more scary weight. He’s up there with Stroud

3. Hooker - older prospects in a Mickey Mouse offense.. And it took him time to produce..

4. Levi’s - most physically gifted player.. But got a lot of Sam Darnold traits when reading defenses..

5. Richardson - built like Cam.. Raw like The Golden Calf of Bristol.. You need Sean Payton, Andy Reid or Bruce Arians.. Before drafting him..

6. Corral - talented arm frail body..

For now I must respect that. He came in recovering from a injury. He's getting stronger every day. NFL training. I think Corral in August will be stronger than the young rookie coming out.

1. Levis

2.Corral (because a year of NFL conditioning and study)

3.Stroud

4. Hooker

5. Young

6. Richardson (stay in school)

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, Zod said:

Corral was a third rounder in a weak as hell draft class.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out where he might be in a strong draft class.

Bridgewater completes 70% of his passes.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out he’s one of the most accurate passers in NFL history…

…It’s more complicated than that. 

• Flames 1

Penix in Indiana was meh. Often injured. This is year 5 and in the powder puff pac 12. In 2021 he had 7 picks in 4 games against ranked opponents, sub 46% completion percentage in them........ That's a round 1 guy?!?!?!? Great season so far in 2022 but there is a lot of questions for a round 2 guy that's in year 5 now and arguably a much softer schedule than before....... But sure the pundits here will claim he's burrow part 2.

Edited by chbright

1 hour ago, chbright said:

Penix in Indiana was meh. Often injured. This is year 5 and in the powder puff pac 12. In 2021 he had 7 picks in 4 games against ranked opponents, sub 46% completion percentage in them........ That's a round 1 guy?!?!?!? Great season so far in 2022 but there is a lot of questions for a round 2 guy that's in year 5 now and arguably a much softer schedule than before....... But sure the pundits here will claim he's burrow part 2.

Weird take.

Being one of the only ones who hyped him, I’m saying I’d peg him as my 4th rated QB. Who the hell is saying he’s burrow? Some great upside but yep, suspect prior to this season. Doesn’t discount what he’s doing this year. Is making all the throws you look for.

55 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Beau Nix didn’t look like a NFL QB at Auburn. I haven’t kept up with him at Oregon.

Nix has had the luxury of only being sacked one time in 2022 so far. I think when they played Georgia he scored 0 touchdowns but he’s looked good since then. 

Let's say we win the division and have the 19th pick. Are you comfortable trading up from pick 19 to pick 3 at the cost of 3 1st a 2nd and a 4th for any of these guys. The 49ers traded 3 1st and a 3rd to move up from 12 to 3 in 2021 to get Lance who looks really questionable right now. I really like Bryce and would be happy with Levis or Stroud, but it would be a huge gamble to give up that much for a guy who hasn't taken an NFL snap.

3 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

Let's say we win the division and have the 19th pick. Are you comfortable trading up from pick 19 to pick 3 at the cost of 3 1st a 2nd and a 4th for any of these guys. The 49ers traded 3 1st and a 3rd to move up from 12 to 3 in 2021 to get Lance who looks really questionable right now. I really like Bryce and would be happy with Levis or Stroud, but it would be a huge gamble to give up that much for a guy who hasn't taken an NFL snap.

hell no

If that were to happen I could see Richardson being the pick.