• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Theoretical: Matt Ryan

Jaxel

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Can't stand Matt Ryan so not only no but HELL NO. That asshole poos his damn pants on the field when he gets sacked. Can you imagine eveytime he was sacked our guys getting poo all over them from being around him in the huddle. That washed up nasty smug mouthed prick can go piss up a rope.

200.gif

Kinda ironic the gif you posted is Ryan melting down while having his ass kicked by a 17/20 for 216 yards, and 3 TDs Baker Mayfield with almost a perfect QBR.  Hahaha. 

• Beer 1

To the first part of your scenario, pft had a write up about Ryan's contract and how that was the real determiner in benching him for the rest of the year once it was decided he didn't have it anymore.

No sympathy at all for Ryan from me, but the Colts kind of exacerbated any wear and tear going on in the arm immediately with the number of attempts they had him taking per game.

To the second part of your post, if he was signed I would put the Panthers back on boycott similar to the end of the Fox era when we were the dumbest team in the NFL. No games, no merch, no money spent.

2 hours ago, Jaxel said:

But the idea of him playing twice against the falcons intrigues no one? I think it would be hilarious.

That’d likely mean us losing to the Falcons in both cases, which I doubt would strike anyone as particularly funny.

Ryan was benched for good reason.