• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson...thanks...the Panthers?

Mr. Scot

The NEGATIVE attention some of these guys get outweighs how they feel from getting positive attention or they realize they can not perform and stay in the public eye by acting a clown.

Lashing out and being ignorant becomes their new drug, seems to be a common theme with WRs. 

41 minutes ago, t96 said:

I don't hold grudges, I hope Robbie does well and appreciate his words in that post, I do believe his behavior was driven by a hatred of losing and not being involved in a successful team. Definitely had has issues and was time to move on after the antics in the last game here but I don't hold ill will towards him.

If you hate not losing that much, you don't skip OTA's and engage in antics that work against building a team. I liked the dude initially, but his performance and behavior have soured me.

• Beer 2

Just now, SpeedOFLight said:

I really don’t get all the hate towards this guy. Our QB plays has been terrible the last few years . It think it’s kind of lame for people to go on social media and trash the guy on his post. It’s not that serious . I wish him the best going forward 

To be fair, "the guy" in question had his own issues, trashed fans and mouthed off to general good guy Jonathan Stewart.

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

Wow I must have missed something. What did he say about fans?

Basically implied that they were hurting the team by booing.

Mind you, that's not as bad as his getting in the face of a coach on the sideline, but it speaks to the relationship he had with the fans.

• Pie 1