• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Levis hype thread!

Stroud is still playing in line with expectations.  Would say Young and Stroud are still 1A/B.  Both have some awesome traits and aren't doing anything to scare peeps away.

Levis' lack of intangibles and decision making is becoming way more apparent.  Has all the capability to be in the top tier, but can't consider him there yet.  He's know kind of in his own group because of the inability to make things happen in games.

Penix in 2 weeks vs. Oregon is one to watch, Huskies had the week off but he's trending up.  Hooker may have convinced some to take him more seriously R1.  

Back on radars--Richardson.  But he needs to stay in school, he's still really young.  

Looking like a 2 (at most 4) QB Round 1 as things stand.

Tier A- Young, Stroud (no changes here)

Tier B- Levis (trending down), Hooker

Tier C- Penix, McCall (both trending up)

Tier D-Tune, McKee, O'Connell, Ward*, Richardson*

*should go back to school

12 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Nah, there is talent there, much more then last season, but guys like Trevor, Luck, Burrow etc are just not an every year thing. 

I'm curious if teams realized they reached too hard in the 2021 draft and are going to back off a little on the trading up and all that. The 21 class looked much better than these guys on college film and none of them was a day 1 game changer

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

If we end up top 5 we need to take the best D-line guy. These QB's are not it

The more I watch the QB’s I agree. I don’t see a game changer outside of the Alabama kid Bryce.  As everyone else has mentioned his size is truly concerning. Another reason I’m okay with winning. If we go QB in round one I don’t a top 5 pick being a bust. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Beast_3000 said:

The more I watch the QB’s I agree. I don’t see a game changer outside of the Alabama kid Bryce.  As everyone else has mentioned his size is truly concerning. Another reason I’m okay with winning. If we go QB in round one I don’t a top 5 pick being a bust. 

I wish there was at least a legit MLB in this class but I haven't heard of or seen one yet either. 

• Beer 1

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/kentucky-football/first-round-pick-college-football-fans-react-to-rough-showing-from-kentucky-qb-will-levis-vs-tennessee/

"...he has not looked good against  the surprisingly effective Tennessee defense. Some of that can be pinned on awful play from the offensive line. Most of it, however, is on Levis himself.

"Some NFL Draft experts hail him as a strong 1st round pick next season in the NFL Draft based on his size and raw talent alone. However, his decision making and play through the last few weeks seems to dispute those claims. Tennessee’s secondary is good, but far from a great unit compared to the rest of the country."

• Pie 1