• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrance Marshall and Bradly Bozeman !!

WOW!!

11 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You can if you actually watch the games and can recognize talent. Tmj is better than Robbie

I will say that Marshall looks like a player, going by the simple eye test.

I don’t like watching Shi Smith with the same eyes. Ditto for Anderson but he isn’t relevant thank goodness. I guess. Diva attitude and contract, barely above ‘at home sitting on the couch’ level production. What’s to miss? 

As I write, I think maybe with a qb who could get him the ball he’d have been better but that is true of all WRs . Most WRs, rather. 

and btw, I don’t know what everyone else sees but I am seeing this dumb CMC gif that annoyed me when he was on the team. It is not less annoying today. I’d rather see a picture of Paul Pelosi with a hammer. 

Edited by stratocatter

11 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Marshall is a legit first round talent (in the DJ Moore range), it would behoove us all to be patient with him. 

Bozeman is a good player who the Ravens only let walk bc good teams like the Ravens have to make hard decisions salary cap wise. He's worth extending bc he's a very good player. He and his wife are also GREAT community folks and good people. 

The latter is the main reason I think to extend him. The only difference is how well he plays and how big his contract will be. 

It's been a limited window since Bozeman became starter, but one of the most obvious upgrades I've maybe ever noticed on an OL before.  It's seriously criminal what Rhule did with Elflein. 

There's so much that goes into the C spot that goes unspoken, especially with young or QBs that aren't the best with spotting defensive disguises.  We really should sign him 3 years and lock in a respected OL for a rookie QB with a GREAT center to help him out.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, saX man said:

It's been a limited window since Bozeman became starter, but one of the most obvious upgrades I've maybe ever noticed on an OL before.  It's seriously criminal what Rhule did with Elflein. 

There's so much that goes into the C spot that goes unspoken, especially with young or QBs that aren't the best with spotting defensive disguises.  We really should sign him 3 years and lock in a respected OL for a rookie QB with a GREAT center to help him out.

The fact that this starting OL is likely what we could roll with for this season and the following two gives me so much hope for the future.

A QB, WR, and TE would complete this offense. If TMJ + Tremble can break out, then that leaves QB. Will it be Matt Corral or a draft pick? Who knows, but the season got a whole lot more fun after Rhule was fired and professional decisions started being made.

12 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's also all of the sudden healthy! Imagine that. I guess he didn't need Rhule to rework his gait or whatever moronic poo Rhule had in his brain. Rhule probably overheard him saying the DBO sign was stupid

What’s this in reference to? I just tried to google it but didn’t find anything. I remember Rhule wanted a big investment in sports science when he got hired, but can’t remember hearing anything about it.

Terrace Marshall played 93% of snaps in the Panthers' Week 8 loss to the Falcons.

Marshall appears locked in as the Panthers' WR2 after Sunday's performance. The second-year receiver was second on the team with nine targets and turned them into four receptions for 87 yards. Marshall ran just one less route than D.J. Moore and is averaging 14.8 YPR on the season. Marshall shouldn't be relied on as a weekly starter for fantasy, but he could have some matchup-based FLEX appeal in deeper leagues.

14 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

What did Bozeman do today?  I must have missed it.

Also, Terrace is only in his 2nd year with very limited playing time.  He may end up being a "bust," but he should be given some more time.

If you don't hear what the center did, then he did good.

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I absolutely LOVED the fact they were giving Terrace one on one X receiver reps today. He wasn't able to haul them in, bc he's young as hell, but that poo is gonna pay off eventually bc he's a young talented dude 

Man it wasn't because he is young. Those were just bad throws. The first was too low and the highpoint was easy for the much shorter defender to make a play. The second was too far toward the side of the end zone as he made the play easily but there was no real estate left. 

Rhule played favorites (figuratively and literally)! You can get away with this on a college level, where the discrepancies in talent between programs is obvious and expectations of programs are relatively dependent upon that fact. And, really, no one's really looking that hard because college coaches have way more control and latitude to play who they want to play and can create way more justifications for keeping largely unproven players benched or in the dog house based on whatever the coach wants to do (even a feeliing).

In the NFL, you really can only get away with that poo so much before repercussions show themselves in the form of losses and consequences happen in the form of firings.  Because the talent level of players in the NFL is a lot closer---sometimes razor thin---you can't afford to hold more talented players back. 

It just burns me up. 

• Pie 1