• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm bored

ladypanther

I was peering through the fence at the last practice in Charlotte before super bowl 50, the day of the pep rally.

i got rushed off pretty quick but I did see them practicing a WR reverse pass play with Joe Webb.

never came up in game.

probably should’ve spent more reps at practice on supporting mike remmers

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

The chargers and Natrone were my go to back in the day on Madden 

He got rode into the ground but he was a stud. Def a guy who would have been more popular if he were playing today. A lot of NC people don’t know about him unless they are UNC fans or from Harrisburg. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

He got rode into the ground but he was a stud. Def a guy who would have been more popular if he were playing today. A lot of NC people don’t know about him unless they are UNC fans or from Harrisburg. 

He built a house in my Concord subdivision growing up. We had Natrone, Ben Coates, oh and of course NASCAR dudes. Poplar Tent represent

5 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Slow at work (and seems to be slow here).  please tell me something new...Panther related!

It's been slow for some time.  I read a good piece on yahoo sports about the Panthers the other day.  Was basically about the culture change under Wilkes.  There might have been a little bit of that in the Burns interview.  A lot of people are liking what Wilkes is doing.  Just hope he keeps it up.  

Glad I finally and fully retired.  Now I only have boring days at home instead of work.  Ha!  Not with the grandkids I have.  They keep grand pa hopping.  

I hope your week end is much not boring and brings you and your loved ones a lot of happiness.  Your post does me good.  I bet you don't remember when we met?