• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns is getting destroyed in the run game today.

hepcat

The  more I think about it the more it feels like Fitterer is already worried about the team being good enough next year that he doesn't get fired. If he's already managing this team scared he needs to go. If the GM doesn't feel they have enough grace to make this type of no brainer move then he needs to be fired. 

34 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Burns was never a run stuffer. Why is this a surprise? Huddle dumbasses in full force today.

I mean we reportedly just turned down 2 first round picks for a one dimensional DE that we are about to overpay (designate a butt load load of cap space) given his handicap in the run game.  It’s not exactly out of left field to be critical of him today given what was rumored. 

Just now, CRA said:

I mean we reportedly just turned down 2 first round picks for a one dimensional DE that we are about to overpay (designate a butt load load of cap space) given his handicap in the run game.  It’s not exactly out of left field to be critical of him today given what was rumored. 

Any fan who thinks Burns is worth more than what the Rams offered is subscribing to losing football. 

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I told everyone this guy sucks at the Run and I got crucified for it. Where are you bois at now?

Been on that side since he was freaking drafted. I wasn't a fan of drafting a lean DE/LB to fit Ron Rivera's desperate attempt at a 3-4 scheme. For some reason the Panthers were too dumb to sell high on him. 

• Pie 1

Classic Panthers. Buying high on players nobody wants, and not selling high on players when it presents itself. What else is new? "But, but, but, if Burns is traded, you'll see just how bad this defense is". Well look at the current score lmao

Edited by Castavar

56 minutes ago, hepcat said:

It’s WAY more than he’s worth. It’s more than the Panthers traded for Sean freaking Gilbert. This franchise is retard level stupid for turning that down. 

Tepper must have read huddle logic about the 1sts only being worth 2nd and 3rd round picks.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1