• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ to start Thursday

Cdparr7

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

People have asked before, and I've answered, but I'll repeat: To my knowledge, no interim head coach has ever been fired midseason.

I'm starting to wonder if Wilks might not be trying to become the first 😕

Nope, he’s in full tank mode. He only cares about the defense not getting demolished 

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm fine with this for some sadistic reason. 

Yeah I’m past the point of caring about wins and losses until this year’s over.  My friend bet me $75 at halftime yesterday that the Panthers wouldn’t score 21 points, so that last TD’s the most I’ve cheered for a TD in a hot minute

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The guy who attached his name to a lawsuit about being told to tank is not going to be on board with tanking.

Little bit of a conspiracy theory here, but with him being from Charlotte, I almost wonder if he agreed to man this sinking ship on the condition to get retained as DC or something.

He is on the lawsuit, says they aren’t tanking, but all of his actions seem to be otherwise. 

• Pie 1