• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Week 9 loss to Bengals

TheSpecialJuan

4 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I haven’t seen another WR on our team go up and snag one like TMJ did in the end zone yesterday. Young guy is coming around and might force many Huddlers to eat crow. 

Once Rhule was canned it's obvious the "injury" stuff and whatever else was keeping him from getting snaps was completely Rhule related. Rhule did a good job of putting the blame on TMJ for not earning his opportunities, and no one really realized just how horrible of a coach he was behind closed doors until he was out of the building

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Once Rhule was canned it's obvious the "injury" stuff and whatever else was keeping him from getting snaps was completely Rhule related. Rhule did a good job of putting the blame on TMJ for not earning his opportunities, and no one really realized just how horrible of a coach he was behind closed doors until he was out of the building

I don’t know which one was more strange for being in Rhule’s doghouse….

TMJ or Bradley Bozeman?

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

I don’t know which one was more strange for being in Rhule’s doghouse….

TMJ or Bradley Bozeman?

TMJ made sense because it was a Joe Brady guy, and Robbie was Rhules guy. Bozeman made no sense at all, him and his wife are completely open about how he signed expecting to start. I'm guessing it was Rhules idea to get Elf in free agency and then Fitt's idea to get Bozeman to upgrade. I know Boze got hurt, but there was literally no reason to have them in a starting competition in the first place

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

TMJ made sense because it was a Joe Brady guy, and Robbie was Rhules guy. Bozeman made no sense at all, him and his wife are completely open about how he signed expecting to start. I'm guessing it was Rhules idea to get Elf in free agency and then Fitt's idea to get Bozeman to upgrade. I know Boze got hurt, but there was literally no reason to have them in a starting competition in the first place

TMJ didn't make any sense. He was obviously more talented than Smith and has the upside of a one. Elf was at least playing decently for the most part. On the real though, neither one made sense. Rhule was an idiot. You can't leave more talented players in the dog house in the NFL because the difference in talent level is sometimes paper thin, and sometimes that's the difference between between winning and losing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1