• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Young/Stroud will be gone before the Panthers pick, what FA QB do u want

31 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It's so close I don't really try to differentiate much. If he can stay healthy, I think Mahomes will eventually be in the conversation, possibly Allen. 

I honestly don't fear Mahomes the runner as much as I did Young in his prime.

My worry with Allen is that he won't last because of the physical nature of his game and the way he's being used.

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Lol all three of those teams Suck.

South Carolina? The mighty Vandy?

I watched Richardson after you guys talked him up. Specifically went to bars just to watch him. His misses aren't close. His misses are by a mile. 

You have a weird definition of “suck”. Two of those teams left have better records than the Gators. I get you don’t watch college football or understand how to evaluate QB play in context but jesus, guy. It’s like you’re trying to play some sort of wrestling heel on a message board. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Its a long season fellas and fems. We're a one dimensional offense that doesnt trust it's starting QB to throw more than 20 times a game. We still have needs @ linebacker and corner. But I have to say that I'm happy that we're not totally garbage juice. 

I will say this... Steve Wilks has these guys buying in. He's going to make it hard for us to look anywhere else. This team is Night and Day... with PJ Walker at QB. 

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I honestly don't fear Mahomes the runner as much as I did Young in his prime.

My worry with Allen is that he won't last because of the physical nature of his game and the way he's being used.

Young was the Bane of our existence. 

Nothing was better than that Tmac 96yd pick 6. I remember exactly where I was sitting when it happened. 

12 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

This team has only won 2 games after mid-November in the last 4 years, No. 1 pick is still here. 

Unfortunately we don't have Rhule or RR coaching this team + the teams we play are way worse the the last half of our schedule the previous 4 years. 

Outside of the Ravens and Seahawks, I wouldn't be surprised if we win the rest of our games just based off of how awful the Lions, Broncos, Steelers, Saints, and Bucs are...

Regrettably, I think we end up with 6 wins and are picking somewhere between 10-15. Stroud, Levis, and Young will definitely all be gone, which means we are reaching on 3rd-4th round QBs in Hooker or Richardson...

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

Its a long season fellas and fems. We're a one dimensional offense that doesnt trust it's starting QB to throw more than 20 times a game. We still have needs @ linebacker and corner. But I have to say that I'm happy that we're not totally garbage juice. 

I will say this... Steve Wilks has these guys buying in. He's going to make it hard for us to look anywhere else. This team is Night and Day... with PJ Walker at QB. 

Why would it be hard to look anywhere else? He has been okay, but I think Rhule was so bad Wilks looks amazing by comparison. 
He makes a lot of the same annoy, dumb decisions and mistakes Rivera did. 
There are better potential HCs out there. 
With Wilks we are just going back to 2011-2019. Except Wilks doesn’t have a QB to bail his butt out. 

7 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Why would it be hard to look anywhere else? He has been okay, but I think Rhule was so bad Wilks looks amazing by comparison. 
He makes a lot of the same annoy, dumb decisions and mistakes Rivera did. 
There are better potential HCs out there. 
With Wilks we are just going back to 2011-2019. Except Wilks doesn’t have a QB to bail his butt out. 

Yeah I don't trust WIlks to properly develop our QB (Corral or rookie) and if he lands a good OC, they won't stay long...

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

To soon to start with QB names but we can be assured Corral will be on the Panthers roster for what that's worth.

I was daring Rhule and his minions on this here site the whole time (Operation Golden Corral) to do the one thing that would actually have saved his job. 

Because of their refusal to draft and groom a young QB for our "rebuild" and their insatiable love of wayward QBs Rhule is.....

Emoji Think GIF

rich.$$$$$

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, rippadonn said:

I was daring Rhule and his minions on this here site the whole time (Operation Golden Corral) to do the one thing that would actually have saved his job. 

Because of their refusal to draft and groom a young QB for our "rebuild" and their insatiable love of wayward QBs Rhule is.....

Emoji Think GIF

rich.$$$$$

Kyle Trask wasn’t going to save his job. 

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Who the Tampa Bay QB? That NFL player? Since Kyle Trask hasn't gotten his opportunity to succeed or fail yet, Rhule wouldn't be interested. 

We should trade for Kyle Trask, Jake Delhomme vibes.

The Kyle Trask who hasn’t beat out an awful Tom Brady? The Kyle Trask I’ve followed for years? Weak NFL arm Kyle Trask? He’s not saving any jobs lol