• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Win Pie!

Shocker

So it appears the fan base is not fully taken up by tankers. It was interesting to find this thread and see there are others who don't believe Stroud or Young are definite NFL success stories and are okay with not losing every game on purpose to draft one of them. I thought I was the only one who just wants to see the team improve this season and feels like we can still find a very solid QB to help run this team if that is our pick.

Woo-hoo, we squeaked by an equally horrible team, virtually killing our draft position , and you are celebrating like we just won the damn superbowl , barely beating Atlanta is not improving, we still get blown out by good teams, and Young or Stroud atleast was a chance at improving our worst position, a better chance than rehabbing another failed QB of another team 

I will bring up this thread when we finish with 4 wins and no Qb, again again and again 

But yay, let's celebrate eternal mediocrity and wonder why we are not respected has a fan base 

SMFH!!!

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I love that this team bounced back after a crappy game against Cincinnati.  I really thought with C. Patterson back in the line up we were going to get run all over.  Our defense really stepped up.

Go Panthers

The fools didn't even run Patterson like they could have. 

Levis, Stroud, Young, AR15. Know one knows yet which will be the best QB in the league yet. Lets just enjoy the wins. If money is close or  similar I'm sure free agents will avoid a hot mess of a team. Lets look decent.  Who cares if we pick top 3 again if we pick another Darnold or Mayfield.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Woo-hoo, we squeaked by an equally horrible team, virtually killing our draft position , and you are celebrating like we just won the damn superbowl , barely beating Atlanta is not improving, we still get blown out by good teams, and Young or Stroud atleast was a chance at improving our worst position, a better chance than rehabbing another failed QB of another team 

I will bring up this thread when we finish with 4 wins and no Qb, again again and again 

But yay, let's celebrate eternal mediocrity and wonder why we are not respected has a fan base 

SMFH!!!

People aren’t willing to sacrifice the instant gratification of a win during a lost season. They would rather win the battle without realizing they are losing the war

56 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

People aren’t willing to sacrifice the instant gratification of a win during a lost season. They would rather win the battle without realizing they are losing the war

Please explain how I, as a fan, am supposed to cause the team to lose? What actions do I need to be taking to insure we get the number 1 draft pick? Should I spend my time at the game trying to cheer for the other team or something? 

The draft position will be what it will be. None of this moaning on the forum is gonna generate any extra L's for this team. So why not enjoy a win when it comes? You literally can't do anything to change it. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2