• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical Path to Superb Owl

Green Bay keeps losing. They draft a QB early…Stroud or Young. They release Rodgers. 

We sign Rodgers (he stops doing mushrooms), draft a top DE, sign a top free agent LB…BOOM…Super Bowl.

I even think we keep Wilks. (I like him a lot and the players seem to love him.)

#Madden.

Pie away.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 5

I’ve been thinking about this for two weeks straight it makes so much sense if stick up on talent I could see him doing two years here like Tom in Tampa. Wee need a strong defense and to add a few playmakers we have the line. If we retain DF our running game should be solid, a couple of upgrades and we’re real destination spot that you could drop in a qb to get us there. Arod seems done or tired of GB it’s not as far fetched as some may think.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, 1989 said:

Green Bay keeps losing. They draft a QB early…Stroud or Young. They release Rodgers. 

We sign Rodgers (he stops doing mushrooms), draft a top DE, sign a top free agent LB…BOOM…Super Bowl.

I even think we keep Wilks. (I like him a lot and the players seem to love him.)

#Madden.

Pie away.

Better idea than Tanking for a QB.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

#Madden.

Pie away.

Stop posting dumb poo.  Draft a qb and keep drafting if you wiff. Stop with retread QBs. 

• Pie 2