• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Young and Stroud are gone

Chris Smitty

3 hours ago, Pakmeng said:

Which QB would you take?

who cares, at this point you have to give everything you’ve put together a chance to succeed or you will watch it all wither away 

i hope people have had enough punishment by now to know that that “can’t miss” piece they overhype at LB or WR or DE isn’t going to take this team to the next level

games aren’t won in the trenches 

Edited by Growl

BPA. Given OPs scenario, I think Breese, Johnson or Mayer would be the answer. Come back for Richardson either late 1st or if he’s there with your R2 pick, he should be the sit and stash QB for the new regime. 

DJ/TMJ/Laviska/Mayer/Tremble would be a helluva unit for Richardson behind our OL.

10 hours ago, Chris Smitty said:

Imagine we pick #6 in the next draft, Young and Stroud are gone before us. Will Anderson, Myles Murphy and Jalen Carter too.

Who do you want ? 

- We need a QB should try Levis, Hooker or Leivs too high ? 

- BPA after this 5 guys but who is it now ? Skoronski ? 

- Find a number #1 target for our next QB coming in 2024 ? Addison, Smith-Njigba, Johnston ? 

- The best Tight End in this class the kid from ND Michael Mayer ? 

- Another CB in the top 10 just for laugh ? 

I'd say Smith-Njigba - I think he is going to be a damn good receiver in the NFL, as long as he stays healthy. I honestly don't think any of the other QBs should go in the 1st round and not in love with much else if Anderson, Murphy, and Carter are gone.

That scenario would honestly be the worst case scenario and I would look to trade down.