• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

5 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

ESPN hasn’t confirmed anything, matter of fact you can’t find a single scenario in which the saints clinch the south with a loss next week.

The point is moot, the Cards lost so there won’t be a three way tie, if anything, there could be a four way tie in which the Panthers would advance. But yes, the playoff machine confirmed the Saints would have advanced in a three team tie. It’s not my fault that you don’t understand how the tiebreakers work.

All you do is keep linking fan articles that didn’t factor in a three team tie.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

7 hours ago, jopie87 said:

Best way to prevent that is to destroy them on time of possession. Cant give Brady calls if he's sitting on the bench for another 15 play drive.

If the phantom hold calls start popping up, then we know that we are the next sacrifice in the Tom Brady memorial retirement tour.

Oh at least 3 impact plays early on will get called back for “holding,” and that 3rd down Brady incompletion? Better believe “pass interference” is coming 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, antame said:

I don't know what you guys think you saw but Cards were not dominating the Bucs on the ground.

Carolina might on one of our good days, but Arizona could not, and did not run it down the Bucs throats. The only reason they had a chance is Brady and Bucs offense overall had yet another terrible game. They are a mess.

Well from what I saw they were running pretty successfully, however there was absolutely zero threat of a passing game from their QB3. We at least pose a slight threat thru the air these days with bearded GEQBUS leading us to the promised land. We should smoke them, but you know how it goes. 

5 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The point is moot, the Cards lost so there won’t be a three way tie, if anything, there could be a four way tie in which the Panthers would advance. But yes, the playoff machine confirmed the Saints would have advanced in a three team tie. It’s not my fault that you don’t understand how the tiebreakers work.

All you do is keep linking fan articles that didn’t factor in a three team tie.

SI is a fan article? Lol

I’m sure every sport site is wrong except espn which you showed no proof of

1 hour ago, GoobyPls said:

SI is a fan article? Lol

I’m sure every sport site is wrong except espn which you showed no proof of

The SI article you linked is part of their fan network… it’s essentially Bleacher Report… and it’s not my fault you didn’t know how to operate the ESPN playoff machine. I figured since you are so good at Googling articles you could figure it out or at the very least use some reading comprehension skills when looking over the tie breaker scenarios in a three team tie.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

13 hours ago, antame said:

I don't know what you guys think you saw but Cards were not dominating the Bucs on the ground.

Carolina might on one of our good days, but Arizona could not, and did not run it down the Bucs throats. The only reason they had a chance is Brady and Bucs offense overall had yet another terrible game. They are a mess.

Conner averaged over 5 a carry. If we can average over 5 a carry, keep running until there is 8 in the box on every play.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, that was a trainwreck. Derwin James ejected and he's probably gonna be in the protocol too because he looked to take the worst of it. He was staggering around like a boxer taking an 8 count after getting floored.

Yeah, they toss him but he is the guy that took the worst of it