• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. Tua back in the protocol again for the third time this year after experiencing post-concussion like symptoms today after yesterday's game. This dude needs to call it a career.

If the NFL doesn't want to get an even worse reputation for player safety, they need to shut him down for the year and possibly a career after an independent neurological team looks at him. That's a lot of TBI in a short period of time. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If the NFL were ever to investigate a team for tanking, that should be this year's colts. Hiring Saturday and then benching Ryan for ehlinger and then foles....

That's a sure fire way to ensure you don't win anymore games...

First "Suck for Luck" and now this. I mean, I'm not mad at them. I'm more mad that we haven't been smart enough to do it during some of our suckfest seasons.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

If the NFL were ever to investigate a team for tanking, that should be this year's colts. Hiring Saturday and then benching Ryan for ehlinger and then foles....

That's a sure fire way to ensure you don't win anymore games...

I can understand trying Foles but not even dressing Ryan tonight was blatant tanking.

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I can understand trying Foles but not even dressing Ryan tonight was blatant tanking.

He costs them another 17.2M if he gets injured. That’s why he’s not playing. He wasn’t doing much better than the other two. No reason to risk it. 

• Pie 1

And tonight ...

The Tennessee Titans are expected to start Joshua Dobbs at quarterback in Thursday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Dobbs, signed off the Detroit Lions' practice squad eight days ago, is getting the start over rookie Malik Willis, who has struggled in his three starts. This will be Dobbs' first NFL start.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

I remember when this board was hot on Malik and Zach Wilson lol.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You cannot listen to this board.  Every flashy kid coming out is going to be a hall of famer if you listen to these goobers.

• Beer 1