• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades (Week 11)

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

1. DE Amaré Barno: 74.9
2. S Sam Franklin Jr.: 70.1
3. LB Frankie Luvu: 69.6
4. S Xavier Woods: 68.2
5. CB Jaycee Horn: 65.8

Sam Franklin... low key becoming a beast on ST. If you would have asked me b4 this game though I would've never suggested he see playing time. But yesterday he made a couple of plays that caught my attention. 

Luvu and Woods are two players I'm glad we locked up for more than a year. I love the constant communication I see on defense. 

Barno though.... he's a project but I'd keep him around. Get that man a personal chef and lock him in the weight room. For where he was picked...if yesterday is as any early indication...I'm liking the returns. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Martin said:

What didn’t you like about his game this week? 

He was routinely taken care of by a single blocker the entire game.  Most of the times he makes a play is when someone else gets penetration and forces the play back to him, or they forget to block him entirely.  One of his hurries was completely unblocked.  Same with the sack

Edited by PNW_PantherMan
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Why earth does the coaching staff want CJ Henderson in the parking lot before the snap?? If trust level is that bad, play a different CB...

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Play zone 10 yards off a guy they can usually keep separation 

Because Wilks' approach is the same as Ron's. Play 10 deep on that soft coverage. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Yep and apparently if you don't think so, you're too dumb to even converse with.😩

Burns sack was a blown assignment and he went completely untouched to the QB.  The RT, for whatever reason, took another player.  I could have made that sack.  Just say'n... it is what it is.  Hey, Burns padded his sack stats and ain't mad about it.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He was routinely taken care of by a single blocker the entire game.  Most of the times he makes a play is when someone else gets penetration and forces the play back to him, or they forget to block him entirely.  One of his hurries was completely unblocked.  Same with the sack

Yes. One man negates him in the run game. He needs to get bigger and stronger. 

14 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I didn’t catch the whole game, but from what I saw the defense outside of Henderson was very, very good. Looked like Burns held up very well against the run and I didn’t see any mistakes on his past. If I remember correctly he bullrushed the LT a few times. He’s no Lawrence Taylor for sure, and he never will be, but I thought he had a good game.