• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule: “I wish I never took the job”

CashNewton22

7 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

Anybody who believes he would've done anything other than take the bag AGAIN, is delusional 

Yeah, he didn't say "I should have stayed another year at Baylor" lol. He doesn't give a poo about using Baylor as a stepping stone/getting lucky on year 3 and grabbing the biggest contract he could at the time. 

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

In her Twitter space, Sheena Quick said Rhule has been texting anybody that would listen trash talking the Panthers.

What is his long game with this? He’s already got a college job lined up. The more he says will turn off potential other NFL owners in the future. Is it all just to console his ego?

• Beer 2

45 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

What is his long game with this? He’s already got a college job lined up. The more he says will turn off potential other NFL owners in the future. Is it all just to console his ego?

He's a narcissist, feels like he needs to control his narrative to the world even though people see through it. He badly needs a PR person to tell him when to shut up and what to say, he should never talk off script.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

I've never really seen any indication that Rhule had a "long game" or anything resembling strategic thinking.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Damn guy got a job he wasn’t qualified for and paid a ridiculous contract that wasn’t earned all to drag a franchise deeper into the mud and then proceed to poo all over the franchise afterwards claiming woe is me lol. What an embarrassment of a hire. Tepper has to take this sock to the mf jaw and suck it up.

Hopefully, stuff like this will open up certain fans eyes when they hear heavy criticisms of the teams terrible decisions instead of pulling the whole “the team knows better than you” card. It’s just a bunch of rich conceited people and friends making obviously terrible decisions. 

What a shocker

12 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Did he really think nobody would fact check him? Does he really think he is the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is dumb?

have you ever listened to one of his pressers? the answers to your questions are yes...yes...and yes. he's always 1,000% right, it's just that no one can see it.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1