• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Penix Jr returning to school

Varking

Might not be a great move seeing how next years QBs are going to be a better class but it's also showing how the NIL money is going to effect the draft. I would imagine the NFL cap may have to go up soon because there really isn't a cap in college right now and some players are getting paid well. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Snake said:

Might not be a great move seeing how next years QBs are going to be a better class but it's also showing how the NIL money is going to effect the draft. I would imagine the NFL cap may have to go up soon because there really isn't a cap in college right now and some players are getting paid well. 

Really good point here.

Caleb, McCarthy, Maye, Daniels, Ward, Penix all guys that could be in conversation in 24'.

A name to watch out for--Jaxson Dart 

Right now other than Richardson, I doubt many of the other underclassmen are being given higher than a 3rd round grade.  Why would they come out when they have eligibility left to improve their draft stock?  With NIL money now, it's not like they are these completely broke college students eating romen noodles every night anymore.

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Right now other than Richardson, I doubt many of the other underclassmen are being given higher than a 3rd round grade.  Why would they come out when they have eligibility left to improve their draft stock?  With NIL money now, it's not like they are these completely broke college students eating romen noodles every night anymore.

Right? This actually helps the NFL, instead of riding pine for a year and having one injury derail your career kids will get more experience in college, only thing I hope improves is more pro concepts in college when the Playoffs expand too and teams need to win between the lines instead of recruiting and just having the fastest players.

• Pie 1