• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HOT TAKE Jaycee Horn isin't a shutdown corner

DMathematics

In my honest opinion Jaycee isn't a shutdown corner and the Panthers actually HIDE him when it comes guarding the best players on the other team CONSISTENTLY he never does it! It's like the team saw all the PFF praise he was getting and made sure to show the NFL hey look we got something right!! Guy just doesn't do it for me 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 87

31 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

In my honest opinion Jaycee isn't a shutdown corner and the Panthers actually HIDE him when it comes guarding the best players on the other team CONSISTENTLY he never does it! It's like the team saw all the PFF praise he was getting and made sure to show the NFL hey look we got something right!! Guy just doesn't do it for me 

Based on what? You obviously don’t watch the game. This is the guys first NFL season playing really, and he’s already one of the best in the game. This must be a troll post. 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, DMathematics said:

You realize that teams often scheme so their best cover man is 1:1 with a second reciever so that they can roll the rest of the coverage toward the #1 receiver, right?

Edited by KSpan

Hotter Take:

Jayce Horn hasn’t even played a full season yet.  He isnt suppose to be Revis Island yet.  Revis wasn’t.

Reality is Horn has been great when on the field.  

All that said, we should have drafted Fields.  QB play is significantly more impactful than a DB.  Especially for a team without one. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1