• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This man is a beast....

TheCasillas

10 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Hopefully he won't put himself in the concussion protocol with his helmet headbutting routine....

That was the funniest part of the video.  Grabbing another player's helmet and bashing himself in the head.  I didn't notice who the player was the 2nd time he did it, but he had a look on his face like WTF was that. 🤣

2 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Is this the best o-line we’ve ever had?

No. However the only olines we have had that were better went to the Super Bowl, plus 2008, and one was on roids. Of course everyone in the nfl is on them they just cycle them so they don’t get caught.

This is probably the fourth best maybe fifth, but is for sure the best with the worst record. 

Rivera could’ve easily went at least 8/9, 9-8 with this team. It’s pretty rare a coach makes a team worse, usually they don’t do poo or the team is just poo.

Not Rhule, his awful results makes you believe there was some sort of conspiracy to be as purposefully bad as he was.

Gotta give Fitt's a hat tip here.

He's built a really good offensive line, and what seems to be a very good secondary...maybe need a FS that can run...but seems good.

Now if we can find a QB, and fix the middle of the defense...I know, tall ask...but we aren't far from at least competing if we can do that.

Hell, even a Cousins or Tannehill type QB could make this roster a playoff one.

On 12/14/2022 at 11:39 AM, joemac said:

We've very quietly built one of the top 5 o-lines in the entire NFL.  Both pass and run blocking.  We have GOT to keep this whole group together. 

3 tears max. CBA makes it impossible.  

So they'll have to continue to bring in talent every year. Injuries, contracts, poaching, retirement. 

The CBA has never been a good friend for good lines. 

19 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

3 tears max. CBA makes it impossible.  

So they'll have to continue to bring in talent every year. Injuries, contracts, poaching, retirement. 

The CBA has never been a good friend for good lines. 

Ever since quality Olinemen that could contend with the athletic freaks on modern Dlines started getting rarer and rarer, this has become more and more true, and I believe it means that to the extent teams are smart about NOT dumping money into less critical position groups like LB and RB, or overspending for unproven commodities at high paid positions like QB, the more they will be able to keep solid Olines together. But I agree that it seems like some churn is almost inevitable given cap realities vs cost of quality OL.

23 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

He will be begging to come after we wax them (again) in a few weeks. 

Brady as a Panther for me is approaching Sean Payton levels of Nope.

Would stop watching if he were on the roster.

I do have to give him his due, but he didn't have to be such a crybaby for 20 years and I will NEVER pull for a QB so was so obviously coddled by the refs and given the benefit of countless BS calls while Cam got headhunted at will.

• Beer 1