• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers settle practice site suit for $100 million

TheSpecialJuan

.”"But York County released a statement after reaching its deal with Tepper saying the owner and his company “have acted in good faith,” and that the county “believes that no action of any kind with respect to the county payment is warranted"

Epic embarrassment lol You guys slay me. Couldn't bother to read the article, but still felt comfortable trashing Tepper. Over nothing. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Cullenator said:

The huddle MBAs are here to tell us how to run multi billion dollar organizations

2 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

.”"But York County released a statement after reaching its deal with Tepper saying the owner and his company “have acted in good faith,” and that the county “believes that no action of any kind with respect to the county payment is warranted"

Epic embarrassment lol You guys slay me. Couldn't bother to read the article, but still felt comfortable trashing Tepper. Over nothing. 

So much win right? Keep kissing ass thinking you're going to win a prize. Maybe Tepper will read this 🫡

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, Gerry Green said:

Yes, after reaching a deal/settlement. And as part of that settlement lawsuits were dropped. With respect to the payment. As in Tepper paid for his mistake. That is also in the article…this is PR fluff talk. Surely you understand that?

You could say he’s a nice guy for paying for his mistake I suppose. However it did take a federal judge to sort this out. What that means is it wasn’t mutual.

Oh yea and he’s still under investigation;

“Tepper and his company remain under investigation by York County Sheriff Kevin Tolson and Solicitor Kevin Brackett for possible misuse of public money.”

• The D 1

9 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

You do realize that this is boiler-player nonsense spouted by the recipients of settled largess in a lawsuit, right?

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

10 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

Because they settled…. I don’t think you know how this works. No action WITH RESPECT to the payment, they settled on a huge sum of money to not take further action.

• Pie 2
  • The D 1