• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest thought from today

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

The Steelers looked awful.

They were undisciplined, arrogant, dumb, sloppy and overall just looked as poorly coached as I've seen any Steelers team look in a long, long time.

But still beat us 😖

I’m not surprised. The Panthers are losers to the core. That’s all they are really good at.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

They are a terrible team. They start two players on defense that went to UNC Charlotte for crying out loud. 

like I said this was a humbling reminder that the Panthers, are hot garbage and as much as I’d love to see a division championship they need high draft picks. 

• Pie 4
  • Poo 2

That wasn't the impression I got. No doubt, they're in a down year, but watching them, I got the impression that they were so physically dominant and scheme-disciplined that despite their lack of discipline outside of thr Xs and Os, they still won because they were playing with a purpose and for their coach. I couldn't recall the last time we just looked so physically outmatched like we did today. They whooped our ass and punked us all up and down the line on both sides of the ball. They looked like they were twice as strong and twice as fast. They were pushing our biggest, strongest guys back 3-5 yards off the snap every time. It was humiliating.  

And the only thing that can come from is want-to. This line has done that exact thing against teams since Wilks took over, but today they got punked, and I attribute that to them (the Steelers) playing for their coach, and ours just showing up and expecting to win after riding high off the hog coming out of an upset win against Seattle.

I also think this is symptomatic of the same old poo we have always struggled with in our franchise history under defensive coaches. I love Wilks, but defensive-minded head coaches just lack the creativity and ingenuity to get out of their own way if their initial plans don't work, especially on the offensive side of the ball. And for us, its like outside of 03 and 15, we just cant ever keep any significant amount of momentum once we get it. We blow our load on one game and then bomb the next one that should be easier. Its so fuging frustrating. We just didn't show up, period.  

• Pie 2