• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Jim Harbaugh wants to return to NFL (Athletic)

amcoolio

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

While as a Panthers fan I'd like to believe Harbaugh is sincere, I can't help but wonder if Harbaugh is playing hard to get with his true desire. 

Jims agent- " Yes Mr. Tepper, you heard right, jim wants a 1% stake of the carolina panthers..."

• Pie 1

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

While as a Panthers fan I'd like to believe Harbaugh is sincere, I can't help but wonder if Harbaugh is playing hard to get with his true desire. 

Having said that, the NFCS certainly looks like easy pickings for any top tier head coach who wants to take the path of least resistance to the playoffs.  Shades of the Patriots in the AFC East and the 49ers in the NFC West during the 80's and 90's. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Having said that, the NFCS certainly looks like easy pickings for any top tier head coach who wants to take the path of least resistance to the playoffs.  Shades of the Patriots in the AFC East and the 49ers in the NFC West during the 80's and 90's. 

Starting in 23, feels like the first one to land a top 12 QB has the keys to the future...

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1