• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

3 hours ago, 33inNC said:

Is he trying?  Looks to me he is trying to not lose, which is widely different Thant playing to WIN. Get him outta here with that crap. 

You have no idea what he was or was not told to do

you also have seemingly have no idea how incompetent Ben mcadoo is and how poor the receiver routes are and the Panthers receivers in general.  

the panthers have one receiver.  One. Most decent teams at lest two plus a TE 

this is a poo  show of a roster   A total poo show

both teams were not tryIng to win and avoid looking like it.   the Saints were better at it than the Panthers…again 

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

*Ring* *Ring*....*click* "Hello?" 

Oh, mrcompletely11, the NY Jets just called. 

They said "Hold my beer".

9th??? 

You mean there was actually 8 WORSE QB performances?   Now that's really something.

There are multiple QB's tied for first place with a 0.0 passer rating. It's actually kinda fascinating.

9 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

how exactly are you taking the 49ers QB room? LOL

This was the 2022 offseason. Jimmy G was available to the Panthers. I had 4 QBs on my draft board worth drafting and the Panthers could have had all 4 in camp. Purdy was one of those 4 and you load up on camp arms to evaluate and compete in the offseason. I would have had all 4 rookies in camp. It was there and I figured it out. The front office can't evaluate players very well.

Trey Lance I always had as a bust. Never want him.

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

This was the 2022 offseason. Jimmy G was available to the Panthers. I had 4 QBs on my draft board worth drafting and the Panthers could have had all 4 in camp. Purdy was one of those 4 and you load up on camp arms to evaluate and compete in the offseason. I would have had all 4 rookies in camp. It was there and I figured it out. The front office can't evaluate players very well.

Trey Lance I always had as a bust. Never want him.

How are you not working for a nfl team instead of Dunkin’ Donuts?

32 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He called Icky a bust and said he called Brady being good before he was drafted. He is a strange poster who is full of poo. 

Never called Ekwonu a bust. I called him a bad pass blocker at LT who was not worth a 5th round pick. He will always waist bend and struggle at LT when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter. His pass blocking will be good for 3 to 4 losses per season. He would be an ALL PRO guard.

I spotted Brady with Michigan after wanting Griese in 98. I had Brady at a 3rd to 4th round value. He was put in tough positions by the coaching staff at Michigan and he was the #1 college QB in GWD. He closed out his college career with 4/5 GWD and had GWD in his 98 and 99 bowl games. He also was polished up and spoke highly of by Stan Parrish. This was all known before the draft, but the talk was about how awkward he looked and his poor performance at the combine. I did not value Drew Henson the same as Griese or Brady.

Many of you like to take evaluation of your favorite players weak points as though they are a bust. Ekwonu struggles badly with his pass blocking, and that is well known. Should a LT who may never be a good pass blocker be taken with the 5th pick in the draft? A majority of people would say absolutely not.

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Never called Ekwonu a bust. I called him a bad pass blocker at LT who was not worth a 5th round pick. He will always waist bend and struggle at LT when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter. His pass blocking will be good for 3 to 4 losses per season. He would be an ALL PRO guard.

I spotted Brady with Michigan after wanting Griese in 98. I had Brady at a 3rd to 4th round value. He was put in tough positions by the coaching staff at Michigan and he was the #1 college QB in GWD. He closed out his college career with 4/5 GWD and had GWD in his 98 and 99 bowl games. He also was polished up and spoke highly of by Stan Parrish. This was all known before the draft, but the talk was about how awkward he looked and his poor performance at the combine. I did not value Drew Henson the same as Griese or Brady.

Many of you like to take evaluation of your favorite players weak points as though they are a bust. Ekwonu struggles badly with his pass blocking, and that is well known. Should a LT who may never be a good pass blocker be taken with the 5th pick in the draft? A majority of people would say absolutely not.

Lol

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

He had 10 weeks with no sacks allowed as a rookie LT…. 😂 
You are completely full of poo.  No wonder no one takes you seriously on here.

52 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You have no idea what he was or was not told to do

you also have seemingly have no idea how incompetent Ben mcadoo is and how poor the receiver routes are and the Panthers receivers in general.  

the panthers have one receiver.  One. Most decent teams at lest two plus a TE 

this is a poo  show of a roster   A total poo show

both teams were not tryIng to win and avoid looking like it.   the Saints were better at it than the Panthers…again 

Yes, I don't know what he was instructed to do. We have WAY more WR talent than you give credit for, McAdoo is just that bad at putting them in any position to succeed. 

My point about Wilks is this- if he is trying to prove he is the man for the job, then playing not to lose ain't it. Maybe we all don't know what was going on behind the scenes, but we can all clearly see that the D regressed badly under him (and he is a D guy). He gets somewhat of a pass due to personnel, but playing scared is another thing we all see clearly. He had a chance to win the division and poo the bed big time last week. 

26 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I feel you bruh!

I had Brady as a 4th rounder we should have picked in the 2000 draft.  I also had us taking Stefon Diggs in 2015 in the 4th round, Tyreek Hill as a 3rd rounder in 2016, and George Kittle in the fifth in 2017. 

I never expected Brady to last all these years so I also had Dak Prescott as my 4th rounder in 2016 after we took Hill to give him a deep threat.

I just shake my head that the Panthers can't evaluate like me.

• Pie 1