• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Jim Harbaugh - Carolina focusing attention elsewhere

therealmjl

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If the alternative is him learning nothing and making the same stupid mistakes over and over again, I'll take it.

This understated, now narrative of yours is low-key comparing Rhule to Harbaugh. I just can't get with it. Rhule was a NCAA guy pretending to be an NFL coach. Harbaugh has shown outstanding understanding and knowledge at both levels.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

This understated, now narrative of yours is low-key comparing Rhule to Harbaugh. I just can't get with it. Rhule was a NCAA guy pretending to be an NFL coach. Harbaugh has shown outstanding understanding and knowledge at both levels.

Not really. It's primarily about Tepper just throwing money at the hottest name in the media again.

But if we were to make that comparison I'd say while Harbaugh is a much superior coach, he's also a very similar personality.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Not really, but if we were to make that comparison I'd say while Harbaugh is a much superior coach, he's also a very similar personality.

Perhaps, on some level, but actual knowledge and skill makes all the difference. 

I'm sure that some of the best of all time are accused of being big assholes with big egos. The great ones also seem to have control.

I’m guessing here, but I don’t think Tepper wants another coach demanding full control. And I agree with that. The list of demands from Jim is probably pretty long. Also, based on last years interview oddness with the Vikes, something just doesn’t feel right about this.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

My gut tells me Wilks + a new Offensive Coordinator is incoming...we shall see....

Some of y'all are thinking that we need a new OC; I think we need a new DC, and I'm not alone. 

Just the fact that there are fans that believe we need changes on both sides of the ball tells me that Wilks is outta here.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1