• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Probably by next Thursday imo.

Possibly with the first round of interviews. There will be another round more than likely since some were virtual (Steichen for example). 

The normal timeline to hire a coach is late Jan - early Feb. 

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Possibly with the first round of interviews. There will be another round more than likely since some were virtual (Steichen for example). 

The normal timeline to hire a coach is late Jan - early Feb. 

looking back we announced Rhule on 1/7/2020 lol. Tepper just couldn’t help himself from tripping all over his dick with that one.

• Beer 1
  • The D 1
  • Flames 5

6 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

looking back we announced Rhule on 1/7/2020 lol. Tepper just couldn’t help himself from tripping all over his dick with that one.

Can you imagine the conversation that rhule and his wife had after tepper and hurney left and had given him that contract offer?  God I would kill to know how long they laughed their asses off at tepper

• Pie 1

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Can you imagine the conversation that rhule and his wife had after tepper and hurney left and had given him that contract offer?  God I would kill to know how long they laughed their asses off at tepper

I imagine she tossed a pan full of uneaten meatballs in the garbage and they both died laughing. Got ‘em.

17 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

I would want nothing to do with caldwell. If he thinks he's too good for an OC spot then that guy lives in la la land.

I'm not pounding a desk for Caldwell, but he is.most certainly more qualified, and more capable than half the HC jobs last season.  

• Beer 1