• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, HPPantherzfan said:

What a stupid thing to say.  What if Carolina doesn't want him, should he just choose not to coach.  Hey Mike Kaye, if you don't get that one job please make sure you don't interview for any others

Exactly. He can be "all in" for someone and they might not be "all in" on him. Just stupid

• Beer 1

On 1/19/2023 at 9:39 AM, Kentucky Panther said:

He threw for 355 yards and two touchdowns. He had a pick or two as well,  it he’s also not a starting franchise QB. I think Steichen would do wonders for a young QB, if we are lucky enough to get one. 

Even if the Panthers are not lucky enough to get a young QB, I believe Steichen would help elevate the ones they wind up with.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, RJK said:

If tepper actually trades for that scumbag and pairs him with Matt fuging corral…oooh weee that’d make Carolina a bottom feeder for 5 more years at least 

We have a bottom 5 fanbase with people like you, so Payton should fit right in then.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

What a stupid thing to say.  What if Carolina doesn't want him, should he just choose not to coach.  Hey Mike Kaye, if you don't get that one job please make sure you don't interview for any others

From Albert Breer...

The longer things drag out with Payton, I think the more likely it becomes that he stays with Fox instead of coaching in 2023. Geography (meaning close to Los Angeles) and quarterback are most important to him, on top of the money, and I’m not sure there’s a place that sufficiently checks the box for him right now.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1