• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AR scouting Report.

Ivan The Awesome

So basically the team that drafts this kid is drafting for Potential and also should be aware that he is a development project. But his ceiling is moderately high. His stats aren't the best but this video shows what teams will be looking at when seeing his tape. I'm in favor or against this kid. But what I do know is that I will probably be a little concerned but depending on the coaching staff, it will make me feel better or worse. lol

• Pie 4

I'd take the Justin Fields route with him. Meaning I'd throw him out there next year and see if he's ready or not. He may lead us to the #1 pick in the draft similar to Fields. Then you draft Drake Maye or Caleb Williams and let the best man win. Trade away the loser.

3 minutes ago, Panthers8969 said:

This dude needs Atleast one year and I’d bet he never catches on. You can find crazy athleticism  every year. Only talking about this guy bc we just played ourselves out of stroud/ Levi’s 

Don’t give up yet.. We have the assets to move up..

• Beer 1

Just now, WOW!! said:

Don’t give up yet.. We have the assets to move up..

Do we? If I’m Chicago I prefer to trade down with colts and still get a premier talent. Imo there’s 2 above average prospects: young and stroud. I’m ok with Levi’s but he’s not a Josh Allen clone like everyone wants to believe. Outside of those 3 I would trade out of the first round completely and stock up on picks for Caleb Williams 

1 minute ago, Panthers8969 said:

Do we? If I’m Chicago I prefer to trade down with colts and still get a premier talent. Imo there’s 2 above average prospects: young and stroud. I’m ok with Levi’s but he’s not a Josh Allen clone like everyone wants to believe. Outside of those 3 I would trade out of the first round completely and stock up on picks for Caleb Williams 

They aren’t trading down and missing a chance at Carter or Will..