• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AR scouting Report.

Ivan The Awesome

If you check out his interviews and pressers for UF, he comes across as a really steady, level-headed personality.  He was never hyper emotional after losses and seemed very down to earth with wanting to analyze and fix his game.  And his voice is deep as hell haha.   

Could be primed to rise, but he definitely has a lot to work out in his game in the pocket.  

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He has the best physical tools at QB in the draft. It comes down to the interviews and background checks for me. If you think the kid is coachable and has the right mindset, draft him. Yeah, he's boom or bust. But I'd much rather take a chance on a talent like him than draft a Mac Jones or Kenny Pickett.

Damn straight.

If we trade up for Stroud, I wouldn't be upset.  But if we we sit where we are or trade back for Richardson or Hooker, I will be much happier with that pick plus keeping our assets.

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I like him

what he has, can’t be  coached 

what needs, can be 

You do realize that nearly every QB coming out of college needs serious coaching, yet only a slight few ever really 'get it'.  People are so infatuated with elite trait QBs today over QBs less physically gifted, but have a ton more production.  Nobody wants an noodle arm QB (obviously) but I'll take a QB with a 70% career completion rate with an 'average' arm over a dude that can throw it 80 yards but can't hit the broad side of a barn.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Damn straight.

If we trade up for Stroud, I wouldn't be upset.  But if we we sit where we are or trade back for Richardson or Hooker, I will be much happier with that pick plus keeping our assets.

Getting Richardson without losing our assets would be a nice get.  Especially if a strong offensive oriented staff is brought in.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

We're not trading up for either of these guys. BANK ON IT.

AR in the 2nd round.

AR will not make it to the 2nd round in all likelihood, at least not to us in the second.  Either a desperate team *cough* Panthers *cough* will WAY overdraft him or a team at the end of the round that has the time to develop him (current QB is solid) will take a swing.  Some mocks have the Vikings.  Makes sense, Cousins is just above average and isn't getting any younger.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Varking said:

they will if they win free agency with Hargraves and Payne. Would make that trade back much easier to swallow. 

Even with picking 1 of them up in Free Agency they still won’t pass on 1 of them blue chip Dlinemen.. They are in position to develop a super dline

Just starting my draft stuff......One of things ive been noticing- unlike last year and allll the talk about these QBs being "meh/bad". currently- It feels like 4 will go before 9.....and one of them is AR.

Stroud is still my top pick for QB. AR feels like he could go 5th overall to the 5th round, just wide opinion on this guy.  Me being an "upside" whore, Im much closer to the top ten side than waiting until the 5th...