• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So which QB do we think will be available at #9?

NAS

30 minutes ago, Mage said:

Respect for him if he returns to Ohio State to win the national championship.  And if that is what he wants to do, he should 100% do it.

But I really really really hope he thinks it through.  You never know what can happen.  And while I do think since he plays QB, an injury wouldn't hurt him as much as it would others at another position (Tua still went top 5)... you never know.  

I wouldn't blame him for staying either, especially with him being paid to do so. OSU would be the odds on favorite to win the title if he returns. That said, I don't know how that would effect his draft stock, especially if Williams and Maye play well and declare for the draft.

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I wouldn't blame him for staying either, especially with him being paid to do so. OSU would be the odds on favorite to win the title if he returns. That said, I don't know how that would effect his draft stock, especially if Williams and Maye play well and declare for the draft.

He’s not coming back. He has a 40M guaranteed coming with 25M coming as soon as he signs. Plus his stock will never be higher after the GA game. All he can do is hurt his stock and lose money by staying. 

59 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:
NFL Team Logo for Panthers Carolina Panthers: Will Levis, QB, Kentucky Kentucky_logo.gif

The Panthers need a franchise quarterback. I'm sure they'll attempt to move up for Bryce Young or C.J. Stroud, but if they can't, they could settle for the third or fourth option in this class.

Will Levis has a big arm and could be chosen in the top 10.

My feeling…never draft a QB who fails in big games and whose floor is close to his ceiling   The bigger the game, the more he shrinks   What’s the saying “when people show you who they are believe them…the first time’

IMHO this guy screams Blaine Gabbert to me. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Very obvious some of you watch highlights and not games. I don’t think we pick Levis, he will be gone before we pick. There is a reason scouts are saying he’s a big time prospect over some guy on his couch watching YouTube. 

Odds are none is the top 3 QBs will be there when we pick. Which means we probably take Richardson if I had to guess. 

• Pie 1

On 1/9/2023 at 9:26 AM, TheCasillas said:

This is not the time to go on the defense tirade for Fields. He is an elite runner but he cant stay healthy, nor throw and protect the football. 

100% agree - and this is exactly who Anthony Richardson is not worth a 1st round pick.  His numbers in college are much worse than Fields 

17 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

100% agree - and this is exactly who Anthony Richardson is not worth a 1st round pick.  His numbers in college are much worse than Fields 

How are you comparing Fields who was an elite passer in college and not a runner to Richardson? 

4 minutes ago, Varking said:

How are you comparing Fields who was an elite passer in college and not a runner to Richardson? 

Did you read the quote I was replying to?  He described Fields as an elite runner who struggles with health and throwing the ball.  That is exactly who Richardson looks like at the moment....only he is even worse at the college level than Fields, so will be worse in the pros