• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks / Fitterer Season Ending Presser

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Oh man buckle up

They’re going to go for it this offseason after listening to Fitterer

Not sure why he shared as much as he did but sounds like they’ll blow a good chunk of future cap space and draft assets taking their shots 

Vertical WR, TE with speed, LB, pass rusher opposite of Burns, ballhawk at the backend. 

Not that anyone thought he was staying but to make a few splashy signings/picks this offseason then hand the keys to Wilks would be like pairing Cam Newton up with Shula all over again

The question is what is Fitt's definition of "going for it"?

We could end up being underwhelmed....

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not sure what to make of this...

I wasn't quite sure he meant it this way (probably going to have to go back and re-listen to be certain) but he did mention her name when he was talking about it 😕

After that I tried to look up Nicole Tepper to see what her background is.  There is nothing.  Nothing about education, career, even her birthdate is a mystery.  We know Dave does not know what he is doing...please tell me there will be some football people in the room!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wasn't quite sure he meant it this way (probably going to have to go back and re-listen to be certain) but he did mention her name when he was talking about it 😕

I guess Dave wants her input too.  Obviously she won't have the final say, but it's odd Dave is having his wife sit in on the process.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hopefully it's only to tell Dave when to shut up.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not gonna be a large group of interviews...

That's kinda surprising.

We’ve had a pretty good head start after firing Rhule. I’m sure they’ve used the time for extensive background checking and researching to narrow down which candidates they want to bring in.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think it is a good thing. She wouldn’t hesitate to call Dave out if needed. I think she wants to make sure the whole Rhule thing doesn’t happen again.