• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Can you image the Panthers being up 27 - 0 and losing the fuggin game?  
Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Honest to god, I'd rather just suck and miss the playoffs.

Not just 27-0. They won the turnover battle 5 to 0. The Jags didn't convert a 3rd down until just before half.

This shouldn't have even been close. This should've looked like the college national championship game.

But Chargers gonna charge.

• Pie 3

Good game and happy for the Jags. Going from that embarrassing joke of Urban Meyers’s tenure to being in and winning a playoff game a year later with Pederson shows how important that choice is.

We made the right choice in getting rid of Rhule but please panthers don’t settle for Wilks.

Edited by matt rhules gut fat
  • Pie 6

6 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Is Sean Payton a good enough coach to prevent the Chargers from Chargering? Since he choked in the playoffs from 2017 to 2021. Now that I think about it the LA Chokers and Coach Choker are perfect for each other.

I think the Chargers lost today and became Super Bowl favorites for the AFC next year at the same time. Coaching wise, Staley is Rhule adjacent. Both absolutely horrible at their job, but Staley had a ton to work with and only got this far. 

He cost them the playoffs last year. Got his 1a/1b receiver hurt in a meaningless game and then blew a 27 point lead in the playoffs this year. He makes about 6 or 7 inexcusable mistakes every game and gets bailed out half the time because his QB is that good.

Even this game, the big things will be called out. But challenging the catch after Lawrence's hand was banged up was a terrible decision. First, it was a clear catch. Second, it gave the Jags more time to check out Trevor's hand without having to use a timeout. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I will second that although the Jags should have run on 3rd and 1! Etienne made up for it in 4th down.

I remember people saying Etienne was a bad luck with Robinson on the team but damn, he’s really good.

Etienne was the two time ACC POY not Lawrence.  He was a dominant college player

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

I think the Chargers lost today and became Super Bowl favorites for the AFC next year at the same time. Coaching wise, Staley is Rhule adjacent. Both absolutely horrible at their job, but Staley had a ton to work with and only got this far. 

He cost them the playoffs last year. Got his 1a/1b receiver hurt in a meaningless game and then blew a 27 point lead in the playoffs this year. He makes about 6 or 7 inexcusable mistakes every game and gets bailed out half the time because his QB is that good.

Even this game, the big things will be called out. But challenging the catch after Lawrence's hand was banged up was a terrible decision. First, it was a clear catch. Second, it gave the Jags more time to check out Trevor's hand without having to use a timeout. 

Staley is an idiot. 

Edited by BIGH2001
  • Pie 1

Best NFL game I have seen in a long time, Jags had every reason to resign to failure at half and pack it up, but they still believed in themselves, and fought and won 

After seeing several of these comebacks, switching to a power run offense after you get a big lead is how to prevent them, it will drain the clock and the opposing D, passing is seen has keeping your foot on the gas, but inconmpletions give your opponents precious time 

I am officially on the Jags Bandwagon these playoffs 

• Pie 1