• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Playoffs

Mr. Scot

42 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Wow how many NASCAR Necks are angry that Wiz Khalifa is rapping at the Daytona 500 

I don't watch NASCAR and I am not a Wiz Khalifa fan either. Does that still make me a "neck" going by your hate filled biased hypocritical political agenda?

Edited by YourLastThought
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 1

18 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

That and also being simply a good developing player with a bright future helps as well. But as I said not many round here would want him because he was not the first overall pick. It's funny how teams can find solid players beyond the first overall pick. Kind of wrecks the whole "tanker" theory and mindset.

He's picked up the offense quickly, as opposed to the guy they made a huge trade to draft third overall 😕

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• They saw something they liked with Austin Corbett.  I'm not sure if that's the answer, but we'll see. I was hoping they would grab a center, especially the kid out of WVA.  He seemed like a real dawg. So long as the Panthers are better than last year, I'll be satisfied.  I mean, we had the shortest time in the lead in the league and won two games.  Let's see that improvement!
    • I doubt he gets all the reps and snaps in preseason. But yeah, the kid better ball or things will get ugly quickly.
    • i don't see it as an overt neglect of the OL. They had several priorities they felt they had a bigger need to address and available options to take care of them. i would have liked to see us draft an OC, but not sure i'd want that rookie starting, esp. day 1. of course it depends on who it was. agree with it or not, their biggest priority has been on getting BY playmakers, and they got those.  those that have pointed out that FA period isn't over and cuts are likely coming are correct, the roster as is right now won't be what we see day 1. lots of time to pick one up...if they plan to. one thing to consider, they may actually like the idea of Corbett playing there. and, as hard as it might be to consider, that might actually be the right call. and having BC as the backup might just be enough. i don't know. i'm just going to sit back and watch it all unfold and be excited that we have those big OGs on either side of whoever we have starting at OC and we'll be a lot better for it. another thing to consider, BY might just be comfortable with Corbett already there. it's important that the QB feel confident in and have a bit of a connection with the OC.  either way, despite my being all in on Corbett as center, wishing that we had drafted someone, and hoping that we get someone in FA...i'm not upset or bothered by it. the team is in a lot better shape overall than last year going into the season and i feel good about the moves they have made so far. looking forward to what they do the rest of this offseason and what they do going into next year.