• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar could be gone……Article ahead.

WarPanthers89

5 hours ago, ladypanther said:

You want a player who quit on his team during a playoff run.  Has an injury history not to mention has been out multiple times with mysterious illnesses.  

No thanks.

He has also performed terribly in the playoffs and against most of the best teams in general.  He is an elite runner who is great against above average teams and below but I dont believe in him in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I don’t follow…

Ron Rivera was a two-time coach of a year.

The best statistical performances in college football have come from guys like Tim Couch and Timmy Chang. Similar results happen in the NFL all the time.

Stats and awards are misleading.

Judge by what you see, and even then you have to be discerning.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ron Rivera was a two-time coach of a year.

The best statistical performances in college football have come from guys like Tim Couch and Timmy Chang. Similar results happen in the NFL all the time.

Stats and awards are misleading.

Judge by what you see, and even then you have to be discerning.

Rivera was carried by cam and Luke those years, any success the ravens offense has had is bc Lamar carried them. Ron got carried, Lamar carries. 

i understand what you are saying about Ron, but MVP isn’t just lucked into. 

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I think the signing of Roquan  over him Helped make his decision 

doesn’t matter what anyone thinks 

Plenty of players ‘brace it up’ as Vicks said and their careers are over with another injury.

Lamar would be foolish to go back out there if his knee is not 100%. 

End up like RG3, and the same fans saying he quit will simply come on messageboards and say they’re sorry it happened. They can’t give him the millions he’d miss out on. Shannon Sharpe had it right, and it looks like Lamar is listening to him. 

• Pie 4

16 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Rivera was carried by cam and Luke those years, any success the ravens offense has had is bc Lamar carried them. Ron got carried, Lamar carries. 

i understand what you are saying about Ron, but MVP isn’t just lucked into. 

Is that still true in the playoffs?

2 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

To give up what it would take to trade for him and then to give him a massive fully guaranteed contract, for a player who is an average passer who's game is predicated on his running ability who keeps getting lower body injuries and can't stay on the field.....

Would be the dumbest thing any franchise could ever do, as I've said before, there is a reason the Ravens haven't given him his contract he wants, they know he's not going to be a long term franchise QB for a variety of reasons.

If we did it, might as well just stop being a fan for about 5 years while the franchise tanks and has to completely re-set itself.

Average passer ≠ 96.7 passer rating