• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People seem to be sleeping on Mike Kafka as a candidate

Ricky Spanish

Thanks for making this a thread. It’s a great read. 

Something I like is that he doesn’t carry a lot of extra. Checking out interviews and mic’d up bits, you’ll see he doesn’t have this rah-rah personality or come across either overly tough nosed, some specialty program creator, or trying to act like some grand offensive chess wizard. The article backs this up, just seems like a smart and get sh*t done type. No extra. 

Just very even keel, sound, and seems to carry himself in a way that seems much more seasoned and a guy who simply loves coaching and scheming. Not trying to self market or fluff or give off a certain bravado. The anti-Rhule.

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, Growl said:

very short resume’ where he was insulated by some of the best offensive minds in football. 

not really confident in him tbh

The best coaches come from the best coaching trees and teams.  What's the problem?

Growl its time for you to board the Kafka train

Edited by Mage

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Want some literary irony?  Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian writer who is famous for his novella, "The Metamorphosis."  Metamorphosis means to transition from immaturity to maturity. 

I used to teach English Lit back in the day. 

Discuss.

usa_today_18497747.jpg

uCe38MM.jpg

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Want some literary irony?  Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian writer who is famous for his novella, "The Metamorphosis."  Metamorphosis means to transition from immaturity to maturity. 

Discuss.

classy GIF

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Discuss.

Didn't he also direct "It's a wonderful Life"? 😐

• Pie 1