• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in violation of NFL rules regarding their search for a permanent head coach, multiple sources tell CBS Sports.

SgtJoo

6 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

These trainings aren’t pointless. I did 20 in the navy and we had 10 or so similar trainings every year across various topics (the same thing every year for 20 years is excessive, but these one time trainings aren’t too much).

You never know how some people are raised or the environment they learned from, something that’s common sense to most might not be to someone and you don’t want that someone making decisions that might be lacking in what most would think is obvious, like you can’t exclude someone based on race, gender, etc.  So these trainings are important for establishing a baseline of what’s expected and setting a minimum standard for how things are expected to be done. 

What’s stupid is thinking this minor oversight on a brand new requirement is some big deal. It’s a nothing burger, they were informed months ago and subsequently forgot about it among the million other things they have to consider in owning a team among other business responsibilities.  They’ll learn from it and move on. 

Doing 20 in the Navy should have taught you that these trainings don’t really do much for how people treat others.

1 hour ago, WarHeel said:

Doing 20 in the Navy should have taught you that these trainings don’t really do much for how people treat others.

Might not change 90 out of 100 people but I guarantee it makes a few people stop and think about how they treat people. And that makes it worth it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Is there a team ownership that does not have nepotism?

It's wild how within a week sports takes can go from "this guy is a quitter for not blowing out his knee for my entertainment" to "nepotism never hurt anybody". American values 😂

• Beer 1

Just now, AggieLean said:

But she is, so respectfully, this post is moot. I saw you mention skin color in another post. Your post was about Wilks wasn’t it lol. 

I’m an advocate for Wilks earning the HC position regardless of his skin color so not sure what you’re getting at.

I am generally not a fan of people being handed or stripped of opportunities simply based on the color of their skin. Character and resume should be the standard. If that makes me racist then call me whatever you like.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I’m an advocate for Wilks earning the HC position regardless of his skin color so not sure what you’re getting at.

I am generally not a fan of people being handed or stripped of opportunities simply based on the color of their skin. Character and resume should be the standard. If that makes me racist then call me whatever you like.

Nah, I don’t think that. You’re good.

I just hope the panthers aren’t punished severely for this simple screw up

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

You notice that your colleague Mary is wearing a well fitting pair of denim pants. Which of the following statements are an appropriate response? (Mark all that apply.)

A.) "Show me how you wiggle to get those jeans up."

B.) "I bet you lay down on your bed to fit in those jeans."

C.) "Did you step into those jeans or did you have to jump into them?"

D.) None of the above

At first I read this as, your colleague “Marty”

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, WarHeel said:

So you think she’d secure that position if she wasn’t married to the owner?

She’s co-owner of the team. Of course she is going to be part of this. That happens on every team.

Half the Walton family just met with Russell Wilson to tell him to be a better teammate.

Team owners always have their say.