• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That's a very bad comparision. Moore actually does call plays, Hackett did not at Green Bay.

He does not look like a good candidate just like Hackett. He looks more like a Doresy in playcalling, not good enough and I am happy to leave him with the Cowboys. 

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He does not look like a good candidate just like Hackett. He looks more like a Doresy in playcalling, not good enough and I am happy to leave him with the Cowboys. 

He's coached a Top 5 offence 3 of his 4 years as an OC.

I'd have concerns about what he's like as a leader (although he was the QB for those great Boise St teams despite being a noodle armed choir boy, so I suspect he can motivate players), but his playcalling / smarts isn't really in question.

He has made Dak Prescott a very rich man. Dak Prescott is terrible at football. 

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I can't necessarily agree with that. He might be an imperfect candidate but Hackett was just what his name suggested. His coaching history literally did prove that prior to being hired.

Just now, OldhamA said:

He's coached a Top 5 offence 3 of his 4 years as an OC.

I'd have concerns about what he's like as a leader (although he was the QB for those great Boise St teams despite being a noodle armed choir boy, so I suspect he can motivate players), but his playcalling / smarts isn't really in question.

He has made Dak Prescott a very rich man. Dak Prescott is terrible at football. 

He comes from another sh$t franchise, his playcalling is unimpressive and he was the worst OC we have talked to this offseason. 

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

That would be interesting to see it move that fast. 

I wouldn't be surprised. I thought they were going to hire him straight out of Indy because it was such a perfect fit.

Everybody knows I want Harbaugh but even I can't deny Reich is the perfect fit for the Panthers. His family is still here, his kids grew up here, his grandkids are here. This job to him is about FAMILY. His Panthers family who still appreciate 1996 and remember him as our QB and a place he calls home.

I really hope they can keep Wilks as DC/Assistant HC.