• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Latest info on staff building

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Wr have a Rookie 3rd rounder that we traded up to get. He also didn't have a real off-season last year because we were trying to get a short-term fix to a long-term problem. Giving him 10 snaps per practice at training camp and then throwing him in for a full two quarters in preseason was a massive problem and it was Rhule's fault. 

With an actual NFL staff, I'll be excited to see what Corral can do, given proper opportunities. Corral fits exactly what Reich wants so that may be part of what enticed him to come here. 

Ask yourself this, what would Corral have looked like in San Fransisco? I can't help but believe he would've had quite a bit of success as well. Maybe especially so due to his mobility and quick release.

People are sleeping on this dude for absolutely no reason. They saw the preseason games and hardly anyone remembers how Rhule was diving up reps to QB's. 

Dude has some elite physical traits and appears to have the leadership factor, given the opportunity. There is a lot to like.

I know some of you guys are on that Corral train for some reason but it is very, very, VERY unlikely that will pan out. There just isn't a lot of historic precedence for it and overall not much of that class did much to change the opinion about it being very low quality for QB.

I don't think anyone(Reich included) is operating under the assumption that he is the answer for our QB situation. Rather he is just a standard potential developmental backup QB. Perhaps he pans out, perhaps he doesn't. Not really a situation that will have much impact on us in the future. Not any more than say, Will Grier did.

• Pie 3