• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers land Evero as DC

UNCrules2187

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

The last time we tried switching to an odd front after Tepper the defensive coach was fired mid-season, then we went back to a 4-3. Tepper can't keep changing his mind on scheme like this. This isn't college where you Pull guys in the portal and just wallah...fixed.

I get the hire but he's going to need a good two to three seasons to complete the transition. Unless he wants to go multiple, we now have to commit draft picks to the defense and Free Agency just to make a scheme change rather than to build out the core of the roster. 

I won't be surprised if it doesn't work in Year 1 and by mid year 2 Tepper is losing his poo as he's been known for. 

Buckle up guys, 2023 is going to be bumpy. Tank for Maye/Williams is incoming.

• Poo 22

Totally credit the whole hiring unit of The Teppers, Fitterer, and Morgan. 

The Rhule & Brady hires seemed reactive and under vetted in retrospect. This was  just a well rounded search leading to sound, experienced moves.

Reich may not have been our top pick as fans on the outside to start this off, but he’s got pull and this is looking to be a very good situation.

Now I’m really excited about who surfaces on the other side of the ball.

• Pie 2

33 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

This is where having that fat wallet is where Teppah specializes in. I’m sure Frank, Morgan, Fitt liked the guy, he tells them he has a flight to MN here in a hour and needs to head to the airport, Mr Teppah closes the door and says that won’t be necessary and hands him a blank check

this is exactly what ive been sayin ever since tepper took over.  this is what he brings to the table. 

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Totally credit the whole hiring unit of The Teppers, Fitterer, and Morgan. 

The Rhule & Brady hires seemed reactive and under vetted in retrospect. This was  just a well rounded search leading to sound, experienced moves.

Reich may not have been our top pick as fans on the outside to start this off, but he’s got pull and this is looking to be a very good situation.

Now I’m really excited about who surfaces on the other side of the ball.

Exactly. Say what you want about Reich, but his connections are top tier and actually NFL worthy, unlike some coaches who shall not be mentioned

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

The last time we tried switching to an odd front after Tepper the defensive coach was fired mid-season, then we went back to a 4-3. Tepper can't keep changing his mind on scheme like this. This isn't college where you Pull guys in the portal and just wallah...fixed.

I get the hire but he's going to need a good two to three seasons to complete the transition. Unless he wants to go multiple, we now have to commit draft picks to the defense and Free Agency just to make a scheme change rather than to build out the core of the roster. 

I won't be surprised if it doesn't work in Year 1 and by mid year 2 Tepper is losing his poo as he's been known for. 

Buckle up guys, 2023 is going to be bumpy. Tank for Maye/Williams is incoming.

Made to page 10 before turd talk .......

1675351032153037.thumb.jpg.7040cff98e7ca5901ec304b4aadce0d1.jpg

• Flames 4