• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl LVII

Kentucky Panther

3 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

He didn’t want to get fined

No he just has class and takes responsibility. Mad respect for James, always liked him here and he'll grow from this. It was a really soft call, but by the book a penalty. He understands that and isn't whining and blaming others.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Iirc that call was even more tick tack than this one…. Horn didn’t even grab… he just had his hands resting on the player’s hips.

I didn't really notice the jersey tug from JB, watching the replay it was kinda weird, almost like he held onto the WR's frame to keep from slipping on that horrible field. Unfortunate way to end a really good game

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Funny thing is I can respect actual Chiefs fans more than I can the ones here pretending not to be. Like I would have rather seen the Eagles win but I wasn't a damn Philly fan tonight.

Edited by frankw

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

I didn't really notice the jersey tug from JB, watching the replay it was kinda weird, almost like he held onto the WR's frame to keep from slipping on that horrible field. Unfortunate way to end a really good game

He hooked the hip on the zig, that was the moment the ref reached for his flag. If he didn’t hook the hip / “tug the Jersey” …. It’s possible JuJu is open. Not sure he gets a first but he is open.

yeah I get it about the ending. 

• Beer 1