• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody still not on board?

Mr. Scot

I’m 100% on board no question about it. Just hope we get a QB competent enough to benefit from the coaching additions. This staff could look very different in 2 years. I don’t think you put a staff like this together without the idea/commitment that you’re getting a QB ready to win now. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 6

I'm loving the moves. I would have been OK with Wilkes but I'm so excited and curious to see an actually offensive-oriented Panthers team. We know the D is going to be OK. If we can match that intensity and creativity on the offense and solve the QB dilemma, the NFC South is ours for the forseeable future.

Then again I've always been known to get high off of my own supply of hopium. 

• Pie 2

The staff hired is impressive.  Appears Tepper has gone 360 the other way 

I was at Maryland when both Boomer and Frank were there…impressive they both actually attended class   It is difficult to not like Frank.

anyone who has followed the Panthers from the beginning is probably shell shocked. We have heard ‘the next great thing’ multiple times 

I trust Reich to make the right qb evaluation, particularly since he has staff around him to give varying opinions    As example,   I am no fan of Levis, frightening that he reminds me of Wentz, but if that is who they choose, that’s who they choose 

bottom line, have to win. 

• Pie 4

14 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm genuinely curious how much of the staff, being so experienced and diverse, was Fitts and Morgan part of selecting and not just Reich. If they are somewhat involved it helps boost my confidence in our FO duo that Rhule really was holding them back. 

Pretty sure it's all Reich.

Head coaches just about always get to choose their own staff.

4 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

Question about the minority draft picks for coaches/FO staff.. 

If Evero is hired to be a HC next year do we receive a comp pick for him?

No. A coach must be with a team for two seasons to qualify the team to receive comp picks. Found that out when Steelers hired Flores. 

Well I was one that thought we should have hired Reich before he went to the Colts.  So of course I'm OK with it. He was a perfect fit then and I will maintain he is a perfect fit now. Will he be the answer at HC for years to come? I do not know. I think he has the best resume of the folks we've interviewed save maybe, maybe Caldwell.  So yeah, I'm on board until he proves my faith unjustified. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2