• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr’s destination betting odds

ncfan

33 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Carr is the best option if it takes 3+ first round picks for Stroud, Young, Lamar, or Rodgers

This staff isn't taking Levis or Richardson...they want to win now

You can't say "they want to win now" and suggest Derek Carr is the best option.lmao

Carr been in the league for 9 years and has 1 playoff appearance.

Win now and Carr is out of the picture. If we trying to win now go get the QB's who actually do it aka Lamar/Rodgers.

43 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

Exactly.  They have been bottom 5 in scoring defense for at least 6 years.  You need some sort of balance. 

The idea Carr is a retread is so lazy.  Carr is solid and should continue to play at a high level for at least 3-4 more years.

Carr went 6-9 in his starts last year.  8 of the 9 losses were 1 score games.  His defense was probably the worst in the league.  Carr could be a really sneaky smart move, especially if he doesn't have to win every game single-handedly. 

Putting Carr on this team immediately makes us the favorite for the division and hosting playoff games for then next several years.  Use #9 on a WR, then grab a TE in the second.  Spend the rest on defense and let our new superstar coaches go to work.  

The state of the division makes Carr more appealing to me. If we were in the AFC I'd be against it. But the NFC is overall significantly weaker. We can make a run in the NFC with Derek Carr, a good overall off-season, and legit coaching. Just my opinion

• Pie 2