• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go for Carr hard and save #9 pick?

Jmac

Guy has been to the pro-bowl four times so he has talent. Would you go after him and steal him from the Saints (possibly) and use #9 for a position of need? Would that be the better way to go at this time? I believe he was released out right today.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Same.

I think the most popular route among those who do want Carr is to sign him but still take a QB at #9 (or higher)

I think the biggest cheerleader to sign Carr is probably Coral. 

If we draft a QB then Corals career is virtually done as he will never get an opportunity. Carr allows him to be the developmental QB. 

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm not nuts about that idea, tbh. i'd rather use day 1 and 2 picks for weapons on offense if we are getting carr. 

Yeah, I think Carr is young enough and you're going to have to commit enough to him contract wise that if you sign him you need to go all in on putting the best team around him that you can. I like the WR depth in this class but I don't see any elite prospects. Go Mayer at #9 then best WR in round 2.