• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carr Watch

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Carr to NYJ instead of NO opens a ton of possibilities up.  I think he wants to get out of the AFC though.  Could see something like this shaking out:

Rodgers-NYJ

Love-GB

Carr-NO

Lamar-ATL

Jimmy G-TB

That would put us in a pickle because remaining QB needy teams are ahead of us in the draft: HOU, IND, & LVR.  

This is going to be hella-interesting.  

Nobody on our staff (to date) has any direct connection to Carr that I've seen (not that I've looked that hard) but there was a report from CBS Sports that Frank Reich wanted to trade for him last year before the Colts ultimately chose Matt Ryan.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

Yeah this all really hinges on Rodgers wilderness retreat.  

Yeah, Carr seems to be playing the same role for the Jets as Russell Wilson played for the Broncos (consolation prize) when Aaron Rodgers turned them down.

Hopefully, it turns out better for the Jets than it did the Broncos.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I'm assuming enough for him to live comfortably.  The guy has already made a boatload of cash.  I'm just saying if it was me, personally I would be trying to win and not necessarily go to the highest bidder.

Jets are a better roster than Saints but they have to deal with the Bills and Dolphins/Patriots every year. But yes I do agree he should sign there so we can stop talking about him 

• Pie 3