• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We’re trading for #1 pick !!!

Mr. Scot

Just now, Basbear said:

Bro, we dont know either way. 

I dont like the fact that DJ was in it, but if stroud is the guy, small price. 

Yes it can get waaay worse, but this isnt moron matt playing CEO. Its the best group of offense minds panthers have combine in their 27 year history. Seems they are sold on a player. 

I have marginally more trust in the coach, who hasn’t proven himself, than the GM, who despite the best efforts of his crack team of bootlickers, has proven himself to be an absolute buffoon. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Look, rookie QBs usually have a rough first year anyway ... we weren't going to go all the way with him and Moore. If the pick pans out ... we have his entire career to give him weapons at WR. People need to think about the future. If we get the franchise QB we're sitting better than a hell of a lot of teams.

In the meantime ... FA WRs out there:

Adam Thielen

DJ Chark

Odell Beckham

Jakobi Meyers

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Mecole Hardman

Darius Slayton

I think it's all going to be just fine. And we ALL know which WR will be in the Draft next season! Maybe if we take our lumps we could have Stroud throwing to Marvin Harrison Jr.

Not without a first lol Marvin going top 10 but we will be fine. 

if anything the Chiefs have shown everyone that you can move on from running backs and receivers and be fine if you have the right Qb 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Look, rookie QBs usually have a rough first year anyway ... we weren't going to go all the way with him and Moore. If the pick pans out ... we have his entire career to give him weapons at WR. People need to think about the future. If we get the franchise QB we're sitting better than a hell of a lot of teams.

In the meantime ... FA WRs out there:

Adam Thielen

DJ Chark

Odell Beckham

Jakobi Meyers

JuJu Smith-Schuster

Mecole Hardman

Darius Slayton

I think it's all going to be just fine. And we ALL know which WR will be in the Draft next season! Maybe if we take our lumps we could have Stroud throwing to Marvin Harrison Jr.

Barf.........

I think they must draft one and go dumpster driving......maybe another trade in on the table. I nned to look that up as well. 

6 minutes ago, Tbe said:

I think Young would be a slam dunk if he were bigger. I just think he’s going to get crushed.

Either way, it will make next year fun at the very least.

I mean playing in the SEC is as close to NFL emulation as you’re gonna get and he faired fine. He takes smart contact and plays angles as good as any qb I’ve seen. I’m legit hoping for Young.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I thought it could have been 35.....but 15 is bad enough...

His deal was very team friendly and odds were he was gone after year two of the deal anyways because the Panthers had it set for him to get cut with little dead money after year 2. Most of Fitts deals are set up like this. It's been a recurring theme so far. 

This fan base cracks me up so Jekyll and Hyde!! Bitching about anything and everything!! I think it’s a good deal considering to get to number 1!! Losing the draft picks doesn’t really bother me!! Losing Moore hurts!! But it was probably the missing piece to beat another team for the number 1 spot!! Sure it’s risky..hopefully the QB selected isn’t a bust!! I think it was the right thing to do so we can get who want!!!

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I have marginally more trust in the coach, who hasn’t proven himself, than the GM, who despite the best efforts of his crack team of bootlickers, has proven himself to be an absolute buffoon. 

Would you rather have marty hernaiy back??? or david gettlegut??? or perhaps one Jerrah Jones could make you feel better??