• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why do we have negative Nancy’s about trading for #1?

TheBigKat

25 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

You’re really worked over DJ Moore who’s basically a smidge better than Gabe Davis?

WRs can be had as FAs or cheap trades, in fact I’m glad we kept a third 1st round pick!!!

in case you’ve missed, we haven’t had a solid QB1 since 2018, 4 years of disastrous QB play

instead of hoping or settling Carolina got aggressive and I’m honestly surprised at the trade package we didn’t give up more.

They got stupid.3 more yrs of disaster in the way.When they finally realize it we will need oline and

d line overhaul along with a qb.desperation on parade.

10 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I wanted a vet qb like Carr and see what this staff can do with a player like Corral.

Absolutely nothing, just like he has shown during his entire career.

Carr is a lot closer to Sam Darnold than a guy that can win a SB.

And Matt Corral can hopefully develop into a decent backup.  With 17 games, you need a backup that can win a game or two

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, BrianS said:

The way I look at it is that we traded away two first round picks for the number one pick.  The other stuff isn't really all that worrisome - including DJ Moore.

You're going to give any first round rookie QB at least two years anyway.  By the time we find out what our rookie has (or doesn't have) we'll have a first round pick again.  I just don't see the problem.

Honestly just one first rounder lost and this year's first rounders swapped.

• Pie 2