• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Size bros, I did some research and you're correct. Here's some stats about this year's QB class

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Just curious as to why Stroud’s game against Michigan is concerning, but not Young’s against UGA for the championship? I prefer Stroud because I think he has the lowest floor, but I won’t complain if we draft Young.

Young's UGA games were a year earlier and he didn't have another loss where he and the offense were truly manhandled. Where Stroud's big loss was at the end of the last season. It's just timing but as I stated, Stroud did bounce back and have the game of his life.

• Pie 1

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Young's UGA games were a year earlier and he didn't have another loss where he and the offense were truly manhandled. Where Stroud's big loss was at the end of the last season. It's just timing but as I stated, Stroud did bounce back and have the game of his life.

The fact that both players have such few losses and still had solid games at their worst makes me feel good about the spot we are in.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, WestPanthers said:

So basically we have one year with the arm length debate , one year with the hand size debate and now is the height ......great.

It could be worse.  The Process would have us trade Burns, Brown, Chinn, Icky, and Horn for the #2 pick, select both Young and Stroud, hold a training camp competition, and declare the winner: PJ Walker.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

How can anyone watch these two play and think they are equal is beyond me, Young is so much better than Stroud.

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Just curious as to why Stroud’s game against Michigan is concerning, but not Young’s against UGA for the championship? I prefer Stroud because I think he has the lowest floor, but I won’t complain if we draft Young.

Young beat that historically great defensive UGA team earlier in the season, his two starting WR were injured in the rematch, still put up a good game. 2022 UGA were no where near as talented 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Does anyone have the list of QBs taken top 10, that failed in the league because of their size? 

Would also like to see the list of QBs with a height under 6, that had the talent to be a top 10 pick but deemed to short and therefore fell. Bonus would be, outcome, did the player fail and was it because of the height/size? 

15 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

So did ESPN, which is what I linked.

Why wouldn't you use his official height? As if you weren't aware of the whole concept of college teams fudging these numbers nor aware that we all know that nor aware that this was  recently a storyline of the combine covered here?

Edited by csx