• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pauline: CJ Stroud or Anthony Richardson

TheSpecialJuan

9 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Not attacking you and just want to point this out. If they traded for #1 just to move back, they're the dumbest people to ever run a sports franchise. Draft Day was a movie. Things like that don't happen in real life.

My heart wants Richardson based on the ceiling but my brain defiantly wants Stroud as he is the most ready to start NOW ( Young is too small IMHO ).  With all that said, I think I will be pissed if the draft AR with the first overall pick.  

Maaaaaaaaan, that combine, he showed out. IF there was any staff in Panthers history that could get the most out of a Cam/Anthony it would be this one.

The Cam lover in me is aroused but his passing game not being as refined as Cam scares me, the question do we want to run our QB as a weapon again? Will the refs/NFL allow AR to beast on them man vs boys style?!

They made it painfully OBVIOUS they weren't going to allow Cam to be Cam and if he didn't play by their Rhules it was open season on his head with every LB, DB, CB in the NFL in on the hit.

Flashbacks y'all. Cam was a blessing and the NFL'S deliberate and orchestrated curse got worse.

I like Richardson i really do, but when it comes to Cam i would be lying if at times cam didnt make me want to bash my head against the wall for missing throws he should make. My worry with Richardson is that he can be great but spotty at times...it would be nice just to get a cerebral surgeon QB in here thats gonna stand in pocket read and make every throw off rip...and run when needed. Its nothing against cam and Richardson but you have to get this right more than anything considering the last couple years the team has endured. So For the love of football gods lets not overthink this and do sometimg too much bold than we already have.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Flames 1

28 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Man, young is so good though. Haven't heard him really connected at all. Mostly Stroud, Levi's, and AR15.. hoping he is the hidden favorite though.

I have been saying it for a year now.  I cannot see how you can watch Bryce Young  and not see a superstar player.  If he stays healthy he is the best player.  I would not pass on him.  I think he can start early too.  Seriously he is special 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1