• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Free Agent Updates

Mr. Scot

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Probably not the guys they're mentioning. I'd be looking at the non-1st round Clemson prospects. Two guys who come to mind are EDGE K.J. Henry and TE Davis Allen.

I mean, Clemson is one of the top college football programs in the nation and they're virtually in our backyard. It'd be negligent not to have a strong presence there.

hmmm ? Interesting 

• Pie 1

Just now, Jay Roosevelt said:

I mean, if you can't produce more than he did in KC I'm not sure if you're too likely to figure it out elsewhere.

Ya, I don't think Hardman is an answer. We will need someone like Juju or Lazard along with a Rookie WR (Downs or Flowers) and Gesicki. 

3 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

I'd argue Hardman was better than Juju in Kc.

The problem is Hardman is not, nor will ever be a #1 and now we need a reliable one for a rookie QB. 

Besides Juju and Thielan, nobody else checks that box. I would prioritize Thielan over everyone at this point. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, App Panther said:

The problem is Hardman is not, nor will ever be a #1 and now we need a reliable one for a rookie QB. 

Besides Juju and Thielan, nobody else checks that box. I would prioritize Thielan over everyone at this point. 

Juju nor Thielen are #1 WRs. Both are possession type guys. Thielen with more upside.

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Looks like a boring free agency for the panthers 😴 

It’s not a bad thing outside of us potentially watching the Bears get some ridiculous stud with our 2024 1st.

We aren’t going to win anything with a rookie. FA WRs are honestly atrocious. I’d let that settle and maybe grab a couple cheap vets to round out the squad. We are just going to have to hit on a RB with a 3rd or day 3 and hope a really good TE or WR drops to 39.

I think we’d be better off making a FA splash next year than overpaying for WR3 type guys.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1