• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodgers Watch

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I wish someone would tell Rodgers he is a QB not a GM or coach so just do your job and stop trying to be. 

That someone won't work for the Jets.

A few years back, Russell Wilson said he wanted to be consulted on the Seahawks draft. Looks like Rodgers is getting what Wilson wished for.

8 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I wish someone would tell Rodgers he is a QB not a GM or coach so just do your job and stop trying to be. 

To be fair, AR has been an all world qb his entire career and has been to 1 SB. They have rarely put much effort into giving him those extra pieces to win it all. He was quiet and fair until they drafted Love after making it one game away from the SB the previous year.

People only hate him because they are told to hate him from the media. Bought and paid for.

• Pie 3

54 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

2 1sts?

If he's only guaranteed to play this year, I'd say no. I'd say no to Lamar demanding a contract like Deshaun Watson got because the Browns are now quite literally screwed year to year and will probably be paying Watson for 10 years instead of 5.

Just no man. Just say no. Rodgers is an All-Time great but if he's not going to be Peyton Manning and stick around for three to four seasons, just say no. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

McAfee is the best media personality to hit the scene in a long-long time. He's what you call a "market disruptor". It's why ESPN finally injected some life into College Game Day in the mornings. 

lmao

Who watches college game day?

Isn't that a 4 hour show?

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

If he's only guaranteed to play this year, I'd say no. I'd say no to Lamar demanding a contract like Deshaun Watson got because the Browns are now quite literally screwed year to year and will probably be paying Watson for 10 years instead of 5.

Just no man. Just say no. Rodgers is an All-Time great but if he's not going to be Peyton Manning and stick around for three to four seasons, just say no. 

Yeah I wouldn't trust Rodgers to play more than 1 year. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

2 1sts?

They literally have no leverage. They don't want him and no other team wants him. It's the Jets or nothing. My guess is the will settle for a first and a late round conditional pick dependent on playing a second season.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

We are not the Jets.

Some teams actually want to win or at least try to win. Rodgers is still a top 10 QB. In that conference they need a QB to compete. It makes sense for them to be that desperate.

Why would a team with the roster construction of the Jets send two firsts for a 39-year old QB that is taking his sweet time milking the attention.

Flip the script, send two firsts for Lamar and have a 26-year old former MVP for the next 5+ years. Lots of young talent and coaching there.

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

2 1sts?

The Matthew Stafford package had to be two firsts so they could dump Jared Goffs contract. But the packers have the jets by the balls now because Rodgers waited so long to decide what he wants. They missed Carr and Jimmy g and surely don’t want to trot out wentz or Ryan with this team.

• Beer 1